- Order Now
- Artwork & Info
You have spent some time thinking about it and now you want to have some custom skateboards made! We offer two programs, one for business customers that order in larger quantities (pointdistribution.com/wholesale) and recently we started offering another program for customers that want to order just one custom print skateboard: pointdistribution.com/retail. With the Retail system you can upload your graphic, do some light design work, and order instantly. On our wholesale side we offer more than custom decks, we offer custom skateboard wheels, custom trucks, diecut griptape, and other custom skateboard products.
First thing is we only offer top quality products! Our pricing is very competitive and we can probably get your order finished and shipped faster than any other skateboard manufacturer. Our customer service is top notch. During business hours you can always reach customer service and sales people. We have an online ordering system that makes the process for ordering custom skateboard products much easier, no more going back and forth a thousand times by phone or email to get a simple reorder! We keep your custom products as online products so you can order any time. All your product and order info is in one place. One great feature is that you can stock your skateboard graphics (heat transfers) and order the finished printed decks as you need them.
Head over to pointdistribution.com/wholesale to view pricing. Remember that our pricing is based on quantity. You can order as little as one custom printed deck(sample deck) but much better pricing is offered at 25,50,100,and 300+ decks per order.
We always advise prospective clients to order samples before placing a production order. On our wholesale site there is a section to order samples of the most requested products. Here you can find an option for ordering a one-off custom printed deck. We require that wholesale orders upload/submit graphics for review by our customer service people. The art is checked for issues and a digital proof is made that you approve/order through your online account. Some other products available for sample orders are: wheels, trucks, griptape and accessories. Many of these products require custom tooling and may not be available to have your custom options on a single sample.
1. How much is shipping? If you have not submitted a graphic but would like to know how much shipping cost are the easiest way to receive a UPS Ground quote is to add the similar stock/blank items(like 50x 8.0 Steep decks) from the ‘Stock Products’ section to your cart and proceed through checkout. Before you are required to pay a UPS quote will be displayed. More shipping Info links: Domestic (including UPS Transit Time) and International.
2. How long until my order ships? We update the turnaround times on this page: pointdistribution.com/wholesale/turnaroundtime
3. Do you have artwork templates? Here: pointdistribution.com/wholesale/art_templates
4. What companies does Point make product for? We make products for companies all over the world. More Info: http://pointdistribution.com/2016/02/what-companies_do_you_make_product_for/
5. How can I get the best costs? Ordering in larger quantities will lower your unit cost significantly and it will lower your over all shipping costs.
We have a ton of info on our websites. Please see pointdistribution.com for more general products info. To order business level quantities go to pointdistribution.com/wholesale. For just one custom skateboard check pointdistribution.com/retail. As always hit us up on chat, phone, or email with any questions.